FacilitiesGrindleton Pavilion offers outstanding facilities for all types event and activity.
The Pavilion provides
The Main Hall
- A large Main Hall (12 m x 8 m), light, airy with two sets of external doors giving access to the playground and the car park/recreation ground areas.
- Superb views of Pendle Hill.
- Integrated high-performance projector and audio-visual system with screen
- Integrated Licenced Bar
- Free Wi-Fi Access.
- Hearing Loop.
- Disabled toilet access.
Maximum Capacity: 80 persons.
The Meeting Room
- A large multi-purpose room on the upper floor (15m x 5m).
- Large flat screen monitor with connections to your lap top (HDMI)
- Accessible by lift and stairs.
- Hot water for teas/coffees with sink.
- Free Wi Fi access.
- Modular tables and chairs enables conference/theatre/informal configuration.
Maximum Capacity: 40 persons.
- Fully equipped professional catering kitchen
- Stainless steel surfaces and equipment
- Full range of utensils
- Professional 6 hob cooker, warming oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigeration
Sports Changing Facilities
- Comprising of two team changing rooms with communal showers, separate toilets, and a referee’s changing room (with shower) – all accessible directly from the football pitch and the Multi-Use Games Area